Monday, October 20, 2014

Kidecals Label Review

I was so excited to be provided an opportunity to review labels from Kidecals (they did give me the labels, but all opinions are mine). What are Kidecals you ask... they are personalized labels that are dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer safe.  You can use these stickers on pretty much anything you can think of, they stick to anything (and stay stuck).  (The company does make more than just name labels, bonus)  Check out all the stuff they make.  http://kidecals.com/

I have to admit, I got them awhile ago and they have just been sitting around.  G even helped me design them, but I just wasn't sure what to label.  And then...... my son started his hockey league, and the first day out, someone took his stick and he lost his water bottle.  (We did sort out the stick thing, but still can't find the water bottle).  Well he was so upset about the stick (not the water bottle), he talked about it for a whole week.  Wasn't sure what I could do to keep another kid from picking up his stick by accident..... until I walked by the labels.  Lightbulb... I decided to use it one on his hockey stick.




I was worried that it wouldn't stay stuck with all the coldness, and from getting wet from the ice.  But low and behold to my delight it did (and still is).  I am now using them on everything hockey, jersey, inside his skates, even on on of his practice pucks.  And who can forget his new water bottle!

I can't tell you how impressed I am of them.  From the whole ordering process, so many to choose from.. to the performance of the labels. And who can forget the FREE shipping always.   I will definitely be going back to get more.  I hope you check them out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...